Monday, June 2, 2014

"Whatever it takes"

Martin Droll was born April 14 in Cambridge, Ohio to his mother Nancy and his father Greg. Martin or "Marty" as he was known to family and friends was educated in the public school system of Ohio. He later moved to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where he resided for the last 7 years.

Marty was very politically involved. He was involved in the Occupy Philly Movement; Philadelphia Independent Media Center (PhillyIMC); the Communist Party U.S.A. and the Young Communist League.

Marty was a very articulate and well-liked individual who liked to read and discuss politics. He left us much too soon and will be sorely missed

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! This is a great foundation to continue to build and support Marty's vision!
    My name is Tanya, I am Martin's cousin. From Ottawa, Canada. Our Fathers were separated during the War in Germany when my Grandmother could only escape with one of her Son's as her husband was too scared to leave. Leaving my Uncle Greg behind. He was soon adopted by a family from Ohio, USA. My Dad tried hard to locate my Uncle and finally did when they were in they're 20's. I had the chance to meet Marty and Megan when they came down to visit years ago for a couple weeks! These are my only known cousins and I love them they are my blood. I have been about to keep up with Marty and his life through facebook.... I am deeply saddened by his loss as he was going to visit us here in Ottawa this summer.... I support his beliefs and wish this project the most success!

    Please if you believe in making a difference, donate now and let's keep Marty's vision alive!

    xoxox All of my love

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete